Below you will find links to this year’s TAS hosted races and Non-Race Volunteer positions. We need over 250 volunteers to make these races run smoothly - as well as other valuable Volunteer positions that will help the team in other capacities. Your participation is greatly appreciated! Per the TAS Agreement, TAS members have agreed to the following:
- U12-U19 TAS Members: Minimum 5 Volunteer days per family
- Devo TAS Members: Minimum 1 Volunteer day per family
Thank you and we greatly appreciate your help!
Why Volunteer for TAS Races?
It’s great for YOU!
- Far more interesting to become part of the race than a spectator!
- Build great relationships with other TAS family members and skier parents
- Become part of the sport
- Gain a better understanding of the sport
- On-the-hill positions receive a FREE lift ticket!
And contributes to the team in a very important way!
- Allow us to keep kids on our home turf to race
- Showcases the kids sport locally to friends and family
- Showcases TAS to the rest of the Snoqualmie area ski schools
- Makes money for the team! TAS races generate funds that our team needs.
- Showcases our very important Sponsors!