Great job everyone! NW Cup Finals Season Results.
- 3rd place throughout the entire division for overall U16 women.
- 3rd place throughout the entire division for overall NW Cup women.
- 3rd place overall U16 Team for the entire division.
Sun Peaks SL & GS Camp, May 5th - 8th:
We are taking U14 and older athletes to Sun Peaks for a 4 day slalom camp starting Thursday May 5th. We will leave Wednesday afternoon (May 4th ) from Eastgate and return late Sunday evening (May 8th). The cost of the camp is $600.00 and includes transportation, meals Thursday-Sunday lunch, lift tickets, and lodging. There will only be a few teams training including the BC Alpine team and we will be working together. Our focus for this camp: bringing it back to basics work and essentially starting next season now by building a strong foundation technically and then emphasizing that in our environments. Photo on the left of OSV on 4-29 - great snow conditions!
White Pass Speed Camp
TAS U14s and above attend 4 days of speed training at this upcoming May camp. See the PNSA.org website for more information.
TAS SUMMER CAMP INFORMATION
There is no better ski racing camp!
Registration is now open!
- Camp #1 - June 23rd to July 2nd - U14s and older
- Family Camp - July 7th to July 10th - Family Camp
- Camp #2 - July 7th to July 16th - U12s and older
- TAS camps open to any USSA athlete!
- More information and registration
support your team
SUPPORT YOUR TEAM:
Shopping at Amazon this season?
Visit smile.amazon.com by following our link and help support TAS.
Every purchase you make donates 0.5% to TAS!
Below you will find links to this year’s TAS hosted races and Non-Race Volunteer positions. We need over 250 volunteers to make these races run smoothly - as well as other valuable Volunteer positions that will help the team in other capacities. Your participation is greatly appreciated! Per the TAS Agreement, TAS members have agreed to the following: